Since 1996 Able Care has served individuals and organisations. As well as providing equipment and services to private individuals we also provide a service on behalf of an organisation that funds the work. From an easy to use tin opener to a bespoke bathroom adaptation we can give you the help you need to make life a little easier.
Our clients include:
- Aberdeen Care and Repair
- Aberdeenshire Care and Repair
- Albyn Housing Society
- Blackwood Homes
- Cairn Housing Association
- Castlehill Housing Association
- Hanover Homes
- The Highland Council
- Grampian Housing Association
- Inverness Care and Repair
- Langstane Housing Association
- The Moray Council
- Pentland Housing Association
- Ross-shire Care and Repair
- Skye and Lochalsh Care and Repair
- Sutherland Care and Repair
- Tenants First
Thank you for your help and advice when we embarked upon the installation of a stairlift recently. It has made such a difference to us. I am so relieved B does not have to climb stairs any more with his Angina. Thanks for being such an efficient organisation.
Able Care, a specialist mobility business based in Inverness and Aberdeen, covering the Highlands and the North East of Scotland, has been awarded Full Story...
The Aberdeen branch of Able Care is spreading it's wings and now has it's own Facebook Page. Why not "like" the page a Full Story...