We’ve tried to make our website as accessible as possible, to as wide a range of viewers as possible. â€¨â€¨Nowadays tools assisting accessibility are built in to all modern browsers, and internet users who need this assistance know how to use them.
People with a visual impairment may need to be able to vary the look of the site or use sites that can be read out by screen readers; some people with a physical disability may not be able to use a mouse and need to navigate through the site using keyboard shortcuts. â€¨â€¨It is important to us that we don’t create barriers that get in the way of you using our site. â€¨â€¨
The following techniques help make this a reality.
- The use of well formatted text instead of plain graphics.
- Always separate content from styling so that users can enforce their own styles.
- A consistent style of navigation is maintained throughout the website.
- Endeavouring to make all web content conform to W3C standards.
- All images used have a suitable alternative text.
If you have any problems using our web site please let us know.
Thank you for your professional service and the way you saved us money – the difference between yourselves and xxx(another company) is simply “no comparison”.
Able Care are pleased to announce that both our Aberdeen and Inverness Showrooms have re-opened from 10am to 3pm, MONDAY to FRIDAY only. Appoin Full Story...