We’ve tried to make our website as accessible as possible, to as wide a range of viewers as possible. â€¨â€¨Nowadays tools assisting accessibility are built in to all modern browsers, and internet users who need this assistance know how to use them.
People with a visual impairment may need to be able to vary the look of the site or use sites that can be read out by screen readers; some people with a physical disability may not be able to use a mouse and need to navigate through the site using keyboard shortcuts. â€¨â€¨It is important to us that we don’t create barriers that get in the way of you using our site. â€¨â€¨
The following techniques help make this a reality.
- The use of well formatted text instead of plain graphics.
- Always separate content from styling so that users can enforce their own styles.
- A consistent style of navigation is maintained throughout the website.
- Endeavouring to make all web content conform to W3C standards.
- All images used have a suitable alternative text.
If you have any problems using our web site please let us know.
Thank you, staff and tradesmen. We are delighted and will both enjoy our new bathroom.
Able Care are delighted to announce that from Monday 30th August both our Aberdeen and Inverness Showrooms will be open from 09.00am to 5.00pm, MON Full Story...