Since 1996 Able Care has served both individuals and organisations.
We have years of experience of assessing, supplying and installing on behalf of various healthcare; housing and social work professionals.
Our clients include:
- Aberdeen Care and Repair
- Aberdeen Council
- Aberdeenshire Care and Repair
- Aberdeenshire Council
- Albyn Housing Society
- Blackwood Homes
- Cairn Housing Association
- Castlehill Housing Association
- Hanover Homes
- The Highland Council
- Grampian Housing Association
- Inverness Care and Repair
- Key Housing
- Langstane Housing Association
- The Moray Council
- Pentland Housing Association
- Ross-shire Care and Repair
- Lochalsh and Skye Care and Repair
- Sutherland Care and Repair
- Tenants First
To discuss your organisation’s needs and preferential terms for multi-purchases;
To find out if we are your organisation’s preferred supplier;
To get help when other suppliers let you down;
To get a quote;
Call us on 01463 233900 (Inverness) or 01224 636868 (Aberdeen).
We are most grateful for the efficient and professional way the installation has been dealt with and have no hesitation in recommending the services of Able Care.
Able Care, a specialist mobility business based in Inverness and Aberdeen, covering the Highlands and the North East of Scotland, has been awarded Full Story...
The Aberdeen branch of Able Care is spreading it's wings and now has it's own Facebook Page. Why not "like" the page a Full Story...