Keeping our customers and staff safe
The team at Able Care takes the health and wellbeing of our customers very seriously and we are taking the necessary steps to reduce the chance of our customers catching or spreading the coronavirus.
Most of our customers are elderly and/or have a disability, which may include respiratory problems, who are at particular risk if they contract coronavirus. As a responsible local business we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our customers as safe as possible in our showroom and when we visit them to service their equipment in their homes and carry out adaptation works.
We would respectfully request that if you have been in contact with someone with coronavirus that you do not come into our showroom or request a house call until the Government advised safe period has passed.
To ensure that our staff don’t spread the virus from one house to the next customers that have or suspect they have the virus are encouraged to cancel appointments giving as much notice as possible and reschedule once they are well and the Government advised safe period has passed.
Our staff will be taking extra precautions in between calls by using antibacterial wipes and sprays.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
01463 233900 or by e-mailing email@example.com
01224 636868 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your cooperation and for helping to keep our customers safe.
- 2020-07-09 Face coverings
- 2020-06-30 Showroom Opening
- 2020-03-24 COVID 19 - Showroom Closures
- 2020-03-10 Keeping our customers and staff safe
- 2017-11-08 Business Award for Excellence
- 2017-05-19 New Facebook Page for Able Care's Aberdeen showroom
- 2016-12-11 Able Care secures Highland contract
- 2016-04-29 Highland business rising to new heights
- 2016-03-31 Celebrity Furniture
Thank you for your help, reliability and excellent measurer and fitters.