Facebook competition T&Cs
- There is only one prize.
- The winner will be picked at random after the closing date from those who have left a comment under the original competition post that can be seen by Able Care Facebook administrators.
- The competition is open to residents in the UK residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Able Care or their family members.
- There is no cash alternative for prizes.
- Although the prize is non transferable you can donate it to a charitable group or organisation in The Highland Council or Moray Council area which supports older people or people with a disability. The organisation needs to confirm they are willing to receive the prize. Delivery to the organisation's premises will be free.
- Delivery of the prize will be paid for by Able Care to addresses in the UK only.
- Able Care may use the name and location (e.g. Joe Blogs, Inverness) of the winner of the prize in its announcement of the winner on Facebook and its website.
- Able Care reserves the right to withdraw or extend the competition at any time.
- The Manager’s decision is final and there is no appeals process.
- The prize may have colour options, where possible, the winner’s preference will be taken in to consideration.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- If for any reason Able Care cannot contact the successful entrant, another comment will be picked at random, and so on until a winner is identified.
- Comments left after the closing date will be disqualified unless an extension to the competition has been announced.
- The competition closing date is Sunday 18 December 2016 7pm local time unless an extension is announced.
- Able Care will try its best to get your prize to you in time for Christmas, however, it can't be held responsible for postal or any other delays.
Want to buy it?
If you would like to purchase this kettle please contact our Inverness Showroom to arrange. The price is £39.00. Postage and packaging is £4.95 to an address anywhere in the UK.
Everyone that I have dealt with in your company for my Mother's stairlift has been excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thanks again.
Able Care, a specialist mobility business based in Inverness and Aberdeen, covering the Highlands and the North East of Scotland, has been awarded Full Story...
The Aberdeen branch of Able Care is spreading it's wings and now has it's own Facebook Page. Why not "like" the page a Full Story...